Luke Menzies Signs Contract Extension For 2013
Luke Menzies last night became the latest Hawk to agree a contract extension for 2013. Menzies joined the club in May from Championship rivals Batley Bulldogs and has impressed the coaching team with his form and also his professional attitude.
Director of Rugby Darren Williams said “Luke certainly looks after himself and does all the little things correctly, he’s a very experienced forward for just 24 with alot of games under his belt at this level, he’s had a few niggles that have made him miss a couple of games and when fully fit I’m sure he will show the form that made Hull Kingston Rovers give him an opportunity in Super League in 2008.”
Williams added “Menzies has got a real good carry with some great punch and with a full pre season to work with him, the improvement in his game with more game time will be for all to see.“
- Hawks eye top-five finish after win
- Hawks down to last 19 fit players for must win game at York
- Bramald bemoans Hawks’ bad start
- George Flanagan signs new two-year contract
- Supporters vote to rename the club Hunslet R.L.F.C.
- Doncaster defeat has left us with harder task to qualify – Bramald
- Bramald names squad for Barrow clash
- Ben Crane leaves the club
- We must cut out the defensive lapses says Bramald
- Former Parkside player passes away