Mark White RIP
The club is sadden to hear the news that season ticket holder Mark White tragically lost his life in the early hours of Sunday Morning. Mark was a season ticket holder for a number of years and will be wearing his Hunslet shirt for his final journey next Friday morning. Mark will be greatly missed by family, friends and fellow Hunslet Supporters. The club would like to pass on our sincere condolences to the White family at this tragic time.
Mark was not only a keen lover of the club but also of animals, so there will be collection for the RSPCA. The collection box will be next to Marks photo.
The funeral will take place at Cottingley Cemetary & Crematorium on Friday 5th October at 10:20am. Any supporters wishing to pay their respects are welcome to attend.
- Coyle names squad for inaugural Harry Jepson OBE Memorial Cup
- The day Hunslet ruled Leeds and Rugby League
- Hunslet RLFC to clash with Hunslet Club Parkside
- Squad Named For Gareth Swift Memorial Game
- Hunslet add three more players ahead of pre season
- George Flanagan named as new Club Captain
- Hunslet to face Newcastle Thunder in League 1 Cup first round
- South of the River now available
- 2017 squad numbers announced
- Official Errea leisurewear now in stock.