Experienced Duo Join on Dual Reg
Hunslet Hawks can confirm the arrival of Leeds Rhinos duo Kylie Leuluai and Richard Moore on dual registration.
Both props were not included in Brian McDermott’s 19 man squad for last Friday’s season opening win over Hull FC and will now join up with Barry Eaton’s squad ahead of our trip to Leigh this weekend. They will join Liam Hood at the club however Jimmy Keinhorst has been recalled to the Rhinos this week.
The young German international scored two tries on his Hunslet debut last Sunday in our win over Barrow and has been called back to the Rhinos following the ankle injury suffered by winger Joe Vickery in the Hull game.
Commenting on the arrangement Leeds Rhinos Head Coach Brian McDermott said, “Both Kylie and Richard have had very little game time so far this season after operations in the close season and they will not be in contention for Sunday’s game at Castleford. The dual registration process allows them to join up with a confident Hunslet squad after their great win over Barrow last week and in return we are able to bring Jimmy Keinhorst ready to go after his run out last week.”
Director of Rugby Darren Williams said "As part of the partnership its pleasing from my point of view that Jimmy Keinhorst has earned a recall to the Rhinos first time squad through the Leeds injury list and his form last Sunday on debut for us. Obviously this now opens the door for one of our squad to fill his shoes and were delighted to welcome Kylie and Richard into our squad for what will be a tough fixture at Leigh on Sunday and indeed the challenges ahead."
- Wales call up for Danny Ansell
- Hunslet swoop to sign Leeds Rhinos Academy star stand-off Joe Sanderson
- Hunslet sign Rhinos Academy player Nyle Flynn
- 2017 Kingstone Press League 1 fixtures announced
- Watch Wales vs Jamaica this Friday
- Hunslet Hawks Shirt Auction – EXTRA TIME
- Shirt auction raises over £1000
- Shirt Auction Update - 3 days to go!
- Hunslet sign experienced winger Gavin Duffy
- Hunslet swoop to sign Jack Walton from Doncaster RLFC