Jimmy Keinhorst wins Premier Sport Try of The Week
Premier Sports Try of the Week – Jimmy Keinhorst (Hunslet Hawks)
Jimmy Keinhorst’s well-worked first try for Hunslet took the Hawks out of reach by establishing an 18-0 lead against Whitehaven just before half time.
Hunslet coach Barry Eaton said: “Mitch Achurch went on an arcing run from inside our own half, drew the full-back and Jimmy showed great enthusiasm with his support play to finish the try.
“Jimmy’s getting better every week and he’s a great kid to work with. He’s combining what he’s doing with us with his commitments at Leeds, and he’s giving himself the best possible chance of having an excellent career.
“His positional play is really good and his support play is fantastic. He probably tops the ‘metres gained’ list most weeks because of his push support.”
Also, congratulations to Stand Off Danny Grimshaw and 2 try hero Tom Bush who both made the Team of the Week after superb performances on Sunday.
Premier Sports Team of the Week:
1 Quentin Laulu-Togagae (Sheffield Eagles)
2 Johnny Campbell (Batley Bulldogs)
3 Lee Paterson (Halifax)
4 Aaron Low (Barrow Raiders)
5 Tom Bush (Hunslet Hawks)
6 Danny Grimshaw (Hunslet Hawks)
7 Dominic Brambani (Sheffield Eagles)
8 Jack Aldous (York City Knights)
9 Jack Lee (York City Knights)
10 Steve Crossley (Featherstone Rovers)
11 Kurt Haggerty (Barrow Raiders)
12 James Lockwood (Featherstone Rovers)
13 Danny Jones (Barrow Raiders)
- Coyle names squad for inaugural Harry Jepson OBE Memorial Cup
- The day Hunslet ruled Leeds and Rugby League
- Hunslet RLFC to clash with Hunslet Club Parkside
- Squad Named For Gareth Swift Memorial Game
- Hunslet add three more players ahead of pre season
- George Flanagan named as new Club Captain
- Hunslet to face Newcastle Thunder in League 1 Cup first round
- South of the River now available
- 2017 squad numbers announced
- Official Errea leisurewear now in stock.