Jimmy Keinhorst wins Premier Sport Try of The Week
Premier Sports Try of the Week – Jimmy Keinhorst (Hunslet Hawks)
Jimmy Keinhorst’s well-worked first try for Hunslet took the Hawks out of reach by establishing an 18-0 lead against Whitehaven just before half time.
Hunslet coach Barry Eaton said: “Mitch Achurch went on an arcing run from inside our own half, drew the full-back and Jimmy showed great enthusiasm with his support play to finish the try.
“Jimmy’s getting better every week and he’s a great kid to work with. He’s combining what he’s doing with us with his commitments at Leeds, and he’s giving himself the best possible chance of having an excellent career.
“His positional play is really good and his support play is fantastic. He probably tops the ‘metres gained’ list most weeks because of his push support.”
Also, congratulations to Stand Off Danny Grimshaw and 2 try hero Tom Bush who both made the Team of the Week after superb performances on Sunday.
Premier Sports Team of the Week:
1 Quentin Laulu-Togagae (Sheffield Eagles)
2 Johnny Campbell (Batley Bulldogs)
3 Lee Paterson (Halifax)
4 Aaron Low (Barrow Raiders)
5 Tom Bush (Hunslet Hawks)
6 Danny Grimshaw (Hunslet Hawks)
7 Dominic Brambani (Sheffield Eagles)
8 Jack Aldous (York City Knights)
9 Jack Lee (York City Knights)
10 Steve Crossley (Featherstone Rovers)
11 Kurt Haggerty (Barrow Raiders)
12 James Lockwood (Featherstone Rovers)
13 Danny Jones (Barrow Raiders)
- Hawks eye top-five finish after win
- Hawks down to last 19 fit players for must win game at York
- Bramald bemoans Hawks’ bad start
- George Flanagan signs new two-year contract
- Supporters vote to rename the club Hunslet R.L.F.C.
- Doncaster defeat has left us with harder task to qualify – Bramald
- Bramald names squad for Barrow clash
- Ben Crane leaves the club
- We must cut out the defensive lapses says Bramald
- Former Parkside player passes away