Popular Lord Leaves Assistant Role
Hunslet Hawks RLFC can confirm the departure of Assistant Coach Gary Lord with immediate effect.
Lord has been on the coaching staff at the club for 5 years working under Graeme Hallas, Paul March and most recently Barry Eaton and was in temporary charge after the departure of Hallas.
Director of Rugby Darren Williams said “It’s a sad day for the club losing such a popular member of the backroom team, Gary was a pleasure to have around and always raised spirits with his infectious attitude to the game and life in general.
His work commitments have changed and he wouldn’t have been able to commit to the hours needed to fulfil the role, he’s been a rock over the last 5 years and leaves the club on good terms and we hope to see him back at South Leeds to watch a few games in 2014.
Williams added “We don’t envisage replacing Gary and Barry Eaton’s assistants will remain as Jonny Wainhouse and Mark Cass.”
- Player polo shirts and vests available to pre-order
- Broncos fight back just falls short in first ever Final
- Bramald names squad for South Wales clash
- Beeston Broncos u13s reach cup final
- Ducky departs as trio join the Hawks
- Bramald names squad for Coventry clash
- Harry at DSY
- Bramald names squad for York clash
- Agoro joins All Golds on loan
- Coventry Bears Hospitality